“Honey, I’ve got wonderful news. I’m pregnant…. you’re going to be a dad!”
I can’t think of a better way to start the week. But unfortunately I wasn’t so lucky, the first I heard of my child was a note slipped under my door.
Sex was wonderful, condom wasn’t, I’m pregnant, see you in court. Signed Laurie.
Laurie a ravenous redhead, 4-11, with tits that scream ‘squeeze me’ and a tight ass you could bounce a quarter on. We met at Al’s pool and lounge, a local hangout for singles with cash and a whish to spend it. I was sitting at the bar, content with my double Vodka in Sprite, not even looking to score. Then somebody pocks my shoulder, it was Laurie, it was lust at first sight. She was wearing a red leather overall, that showed off all her assets. She asked if she could join me, and because I wasn’t expecting anything I couldn’t see why she should, but feeling rather lonely and wanting someone to talk to I said sure. I offered her a drink, which she took, not asking what it was she downed it in one gulp. It would have been really cool except she chocked on it, obviously not used to Vodka. I slapped her back, and asked the barman for a glass of water. She graciously took it and sipped it in small sips. After she’d recuperated we started talking, just small talk at first, but gradually going into areas of personal matters.

She told me she was 28, which I actually believed and that she was working at the local photo store. Knowing the kind of people that frequented Al’s I was a little bit surprised but I figured that she was after some rich guy that could keep her up for a while. Though luck that she decided to hit on me, being probably the only guy in the bar that didn’t make over hundred grand a year, in fact I made only twenty five, working as manager at MacDonald’s. When I told her she laughed and said that it didn’t matter, she really wasn’t that kind of a girl. Which was why she decided to hit on the only guy in the bar that hadn’t hit on her. I laughed a hearty laugh for the first time in weeks, bent over and gave her a kiss on the cheek. I told her that it would only have been a matter of time, because as soon as I’d looked up and seen her, I would have been all over her like the rest of the starving dogs in here. We laughed a lot at each other’s nonsense, and talked the night through. When Al closed up we decided to take a walk along the pier. I totally lost track of the time and was really surprised to see the sun peak up over the horizon. I was no less surprised when Laurie told me that this was where she lived, I looked up and saw that we were in front of an apartment building. It wasn’t one of those low-rent-full-of-roaches kind of building, but the brand-spanking-new-with-security-guards kind. I looked at her puzzled. She just shrugged and told me that she really worked at a photo store, but her filthy rich grandfather wanted her to be safe.

She asked if I would like to come up for coffee, I said sure but that I didn’t drink coffee. She said that was fine, she didn’t know how to make it anyway. We both laughed and went upstairs. And we made love, passionately and with vigor. And we both came like it was the end of the world. Laurie had a quirk. She loved the taste of sperm, so every single time I came it was in her mouth. We went out for a few months but for some odd reason we grew apart, or faded away from each other. We had great sex, but I never used a condom, and I blew my load in her mouth every single time. So I called her up and asked her why court? “Well I didn’t think that you’d be ready to admit that the baby was yours” she said. “It’s mine,” I said. “Shouldn’t we raise it together?” I asked after a short silence. “I love you” was her reply; “I’ll be over there in ten minutes” I said and hanged up the phone. We got married two weeks later and we lived happily ever after in her grandfather safe apartment. He loves great grandchildren.