Núna nýlega kom tilkynning um það frá Bethany Joy Lenz sjálfri til aðdáenda sinna á “blogginu” hennar að hún væri að fara að gifta sig. Þetta kom eins og þruma úr heiðskýru lofti, því að hún hefur ekki verið tengd við neinn opinberlega í langan tíma, sagði meiraðsegja í viðtali í ágúst að hún ætti ekki kærasta, og væri ekki að leita. Nú hugsar maður sem svo: Hún var ekki að leita afþví að hún var búin að finna hann..

En allavegana, hinn heppni heitir Michael Galeotti, hann spilar á hljómborð í hljómsveitinni Enation.
Kemur fram í þessari sömu færslu að hún ætlar að taka upp ættarnafn hans, og verður því Bethany Galeotti frá og með árinu 2006 (fólk mun taka eftir þeirri breytingu í credits listanum á One Tree Hill bráðlega) Hún er líka að fara að gefa út þriðju plötuna sína á næsta ári, þannig að það verður nóg að gera…
Hérna er svo færslan í heild sinni, tekin af http://www.bethanyjoylenz.com/ (sem ég hvet alla til að lesa):

Journal Entry: November 2 2005

Well hello everyone! I hope you're all well and enjoying you week… The weather in North Carolina is a beautiful 72 degrees today and Winter is whispering and on her way in.

I hope you're all enjoying season three of One Tree Hill…everyone is working hard here to satisfy. For those of you awaiting my record release on Epic Records, you won't have to wait much longer than March or April, and we're expecting to release a single within a couple months from now, as well as having one of the songs from the record playing on OTH YAY!

I do have much bigger news than all of this, however…I'm getting married! for obvious reasons I can't release a lot of information about it, but I can tell you I'll be taking my husband's last name professionally. So you'll all have to get used to calling me “Bethany Galeotti” by 2006…perhaps even sooner, as you may notice the change in the OTH opening credits. I know it may be frustrating to try to keep up with all my name changing, but I promise this is the last time, and I hope you all understand.

I just wanted to give my fans the first heads-up before the press and to let you know so you can pass the word on.

Thanks again for your unbelievable support and loyalty! I'll write again around Thanksgiving.

Love
- MariaKr.