The medics rushed Banta to the hospital in the middle of the night, apparently with a massive heart attack. The doctors work on him all night and morning and finally discharge him to ICU, where therapy continues.
After a couple of days, Banta`s physician comes into his room and says, “I`m happy to tell you that you are completely well. You have the heart function that you did when you were a fifteen-year-old lad. We`re going to send you home tomorrow. You don`t have to worry about your heart; do any physical exercise that you like.”
Banta goes home and that evening is talking with his wife.
“Preeto, you`ll never believe it! I`m completely well. I have no worries with my heart. Tonight, you and I are going to make love like you`ve never had before; wild, passionate sex! You`ll love it!”
Preeto thinks for a minute and says, “I don`t know, I`ve heard about active sex and heart conditions. I don`t want it to be on my conscience if you die while we are making love. Maybe, just maybe, if your doctor wrote a note to me saying that everything was okay, maybe I would have such sex with you.”
Banta was dejected, but the next day he was in his doctor`s office.
His doctor tells him, “Sure, sure, no problem, I`ll write the note. Let`s see, here`s my prescription pad: `Banta, a patient of mine, has the heart function of a fifteen-year-old lad, and can have mad, passionate, adventurous sex any time that he so desires, signed, Dr. Khurana.` Now, I`ll just address this. By the way, what`s your wife`s first name?”
“Uh, Doctor, could you just make that, `To Whom It May Concern`?”