Hér koma nokkrir brandarar af Ebaumsworld síðunni góðir allir á ensku.

Leaving Minnesota for Colorado, I decide to make a stop at one of those rest areas on the side of the road. I go in the washroom. The first stall was taken so I went in the second stall. I just sat down when I hear a voice from the next stall…

“Hi there, how is it going?”

Okay, I am not the type to strike conversations with strangers in washrooms on the side of the road. I didn't know what to say so finally I say:

“Not bad…”

Then the voice says:

“So, what are you doing?”

I am starting to find that a bit weird, but I say:

“Well, I'm going back to Colorado…”

Then I hear the person say all flustered:

“Look I'll call you back, every time I ask you a question this idiot in the next stall keeps answering me.”

Patrick, who was vacationing in the Bahamas couldn't seem to make it with any of the girls. So he asked the local lifeguard for some advice.

“Mate, it's obvious,” says the lifeguard, “you're wearing them old baggy swimming trunks that make ya look like an old geezer. They're years outta style. Your best bet is to grab yourself a pair of Speedos - about two sizes too small - and drop a fist-sized potato down inside ‘em. I’m tellin' ya man… you'll have all the babes ya want!”

The following weekend, Patrick hits the beach with his spanking new tight Speedos, and his fist-sized potato. Everybody on the beach was disgusted as he walked by, covering their faces, turning away, laughing, looking sick!

So he went back to the lifeguard again and asked him, “What's wrong now?” “Damn, Mate!” said the lifeguard, “The potato goes in front!!”

An elderly Italian Jewish man wanted to unburden his guilty conscience by talking to his Rabbi. “Rabbi, during World War II, when the Germans entered Italy, I pretended to be a ‘goy” and changed my name from Levi to Spamoni and I am alive today because of it.“
”Self preservation is important and the fact that you never forgot that you were a Jew is admirable,“ said the Rabbi.
”Rabbi, a beautiful Jewish woman knocked on my door and asked me to hide her from the Germans. I hid her in my attic and they never found her.“
”That was a wonderful thing you did and you have no need to feel guilty.“
”It’s worse Rabbi. I was weak and allowed her to repay me for my efforts with her sexual favours.“
”You were both in great danger and would have suffered terribly if the Germans had found her. There is a favourable balance between good and evil and you will be judged kindly. Give up your feelings of guilt.“
”Thank you, Rabbi. That's a great load off my mind. But I have one more question.“
”And what is that?“
”Should I tell her the war is over?"