Well.

My story begins when my life ended, yes i am a Forsaken undead.
But beign a undead is not that bad just look at the facts. They need more models for underwear.I was a underwear model in my real life.

i was a beautiful Human Mage but yet…
i wanted to be in the spotligth so i started working at a strip club in stormwind at lvl 40.

i liked it very much. Since i got quite the cash there we never starved again and needed to conjure our own food, it was terrible, i always used to say to myself that i was a horrible cook since i couldent even conjure proper food, once i was accused of peeing in a bottle and giving it to a player when he asked me for some water.

Well that is the past now since im making a living of underwear modeling in Undercity now. Just come and see me, im called, Mystice the forsaken underwear model, since im a experienced mage im often asked to go to shadowfang keep, its quite the tale there. my brother went there once….he never came back, Arugal my dear brother what have you done in that castle?

still we are looking for more sponsor and its really hard to find some lvl 60s to sponsor, Undercity Lingerine Office and we are 11 working there, the boss is quite nice always giving us tips and i think he's a old model since he got this class, but i dunno that damn Voidwalker is always following him.

We are often having picnic with piggy the giant bat and its quite fun since it can talk and everything, they say he got inplanted a voice but its ok i like it.

Alliance is the most menace i have ever met since i traveled to The Barrens and joined the horde in figthing the alliance in Warsong Gulch they call it. i just sheeped and killed the alliance and it was quite the fun.we managed to kill em all and get those flags, the funny thing is we got a mail from Thrall and he wrote.

“Dear Mystice, your deeds have been told to me and i desided to promote you to private a rank in the horde army so if u care to become more greater just go and figth for the horde and you will recivie mail from me.”

I looked quite astounished since its not very common that a mere mage gets a invite from the Warchief of the Orcs, allthough we are just in alliance with Thrall for their power its still quite amazing. anyway im beign called to the stage, Good luck to you all
Stundum…