Ég er að fara að spila þennan character í campaigni sem fer að byrja og mig langaði að athuga hversu “gegnsætt” buildið og alignmentið hans er. Það er að segja, athuga hvort það væri hægt að lesa bara smá bakgrunn og stutt questionare sem ég fyllti út fyrir hann og sjá út frá því hvaða classses, feats, skills, alignment og aðra metagame hluti um hann.

Bakgrunnurinn og það er á ensku af því að mér finnst þægilegra að nota ensku þegar ég er að hugsa um spunaspil, veit ei afhverju. Þetta er questionare sem ég fann á wizards forumunum og ákvað að fylla út. S.S spurningar og format og svona er ekki mitt.

Information:

Name: Richard Shemov
Race: Giant-Blooded human
Background (Childhood, etcetera):
Richard was born on the 24th of Marpenoth, 1340 DR in a hovel in the small village of Ironspur. His mother died in giving birth to him and for that his father never forgave him. This left it's mark on his childhood and most likely played a large part in making him the person he became.
Growing up Richard was always larger and stronger then his peers and he used that to his advantage, becoming a bully and a thug. He started using his size and strength to extort money from those weaker then himself and was quite successful at it until one day, when he was seventeen years of age, he messed with the wrong person. He approached an army veteran in a tavern and tried to cow him. Needless to say, it didn't work out as he had planned. Within seconds he was on the floor, pinned beneath his intended victim. At this point he was faced with a choice, join the army or have his neck snapped. He chose the former.
This was the beginning of a new chapter in his life. For the first time, he had all he needed. Discipline, hard work and all the basic necessities. Needless to say, he thrived in the army. He became very muscular and he honed his mind to quickly grasp new concepts and ideas. As a result he quickly rose through the ranks and quickly gained favor with some of the movers and shakers of the army.
A few months after he made lieutenant and four years after he joined the army he was sent out on a small patrol mission in Vaasa. His patrol was comprised of some 20 men, excluding him. After a few days of uneventful ranging, they came upon a strange, seemingly forsaken building close to the Great Glacier. After some discussion they went in and searched the building. Inside it, something set upon them. The only one to make it out was Richard and he made it out with a weapon seemingly made out of pure energy. He never spoke of what happened in there to a fellow living being and the sword became his weapon of choice.
After this harrowing experience he deserted from the army and traveled south to a wizarding college in Halruua. There he studied the Netherese wizarding traditions and gained great insight into the various nuances of magic. This was also where he met the people that would one day compose the mercenary company he is a member of.

1: You are on a dark street in a city late at night, and find a sackful of silver. There is nobody at all in sight. (If you're truly paranoid, magical or physical scoping of the area also reveals no-one.)
What do you do?

I pocket the money.

2: You have returned to your hometown/base of operations/city from a long and arduous trek. Your feet hurt, you're probably beaten up some, and you have a purse full of recovered loot.
What is the first thing you do?

I would cast an alarm spell and immediately after hit the sack.

3: Your mentor is ill and has bade you come to her/his side before she/he dies. You are far away, and in the middle of a very impotent trip, but you can make it to her/his side if you drop everything and go immediately.
What do you do?

Seeing as how the trip is very important to me, I finish it. I would then Planeshift and pay him a visit in the afterlife. If he did not die of natural causes and if I really care about him(unlikely) I would see to it that he is resurrected as soon as possible.

4: The party bard is whistling a tune you hate.
What do you do?

I grab him by the scruff of the neck, shake him and tell him to STFU.

5: Another adventurer in your party has lain claim to an object you covet.
What do you do?

Evaluate the situation. If the other party member can make better use of the item, he gets it. If not, I will demand the item.

6: Your Familiar/Animal Companion/Trusty steed/faithful old dog has been killed by one of your party members who, while under the influence of a blind spell, accidentally filled it full of arrows thinking it was a monster.
What do you do? (Once you get up off the ground, if it was a familiar.)

If I determine that it truly was an accident and he was earnestly sorry, nothing. If it wasn't or he isn't, things could get unpleasant.

7: While in a city, a comely bar wench/waiter has caught your eye.
What do you do?

Depending on my current mood and attitude, anything from abandoning my usually intimidating manner for more appropriate behavior to a simple Charm/Dominate Person spell.

8: The princess of a kingdom that owes you favor looks up to you as a mentor, and wishes to run away from home to follow in your footsteps. She makes this known to you.
What do you do?

I would check with her parents first, after all, offending someone as powerful as a king is generally to be avoided. If they gave consent, I would determine wheter or not she was adventurer material. If she was, she would be welcome to tag along. She would not receive any special considerations though, you either carry your weight or get left behind.

9: While in a tavern, a drunken dwarf insults your mother's honor.
What do you do?

I throw him through a wall. Literally.

10: The party wizard wants to take downtime in a city so he can hit the stacks at the library. The other two in the party disagree, and want to hit the trail again.
What do you do?

Recognizing the usefulness of the arcane arts, I would insist that we stayed and allowed him to conduct his research. This really wouldn't be a problem though, as the party is nothing but wizards.(Gestalt, everyone is forced to take Wizard on one side)

11: A noble wants you to marry his son/daughter. Said son/daughter is ugly as a bulldog mated with a troll, who's offspring mated with an ogre.
What do you do?

I refuse. If he really pushed the issue, I would not hesitate to take drastic measures.

12: You stand over a vampress who's castle your party snuck into and ambushed. She is begging for mercy, as the Cleric raises the stake.
What do you do?

I catch her eye, yank the stake from the cleric and with a sadistic smile I crush the tiny glimmer of hope I gave her moments earlier.

13: War has broken out between your kingdom and the kingdom of another party member. He intends to answer the rallying call from his Liege, and you know full well the danger this person, who is a skilled warrior, could pose to your kingdom.
What do you do?

If I consider him a friend(not guaranteed), I would incapacitate him and forcibly make him give his word not to answer the call. If he is simply someone I am traveling with, I kill him.

14: A lonely red dragoness has you cornered, with the rest of your companions fled. She offers you your life, if you will indulge her in the bed.
What do you do?

Assuming I could not get out of the situation any other way(highly unlikely, I am quite paranoid and always have at least one way out), I would polymorph into a dragon and give her a spin.)( Typing that felt very silly)

15: You are unable to read a book, but have been told it's contents contain a listing of your family's ancient burial sites, possibly which hold great treasure. The party wizard tells you it contains no such information.
What do you do?

I check with a third party. Without informing the Wizard of course.

16: The party barbarian drank all of his ale, and then drank yours without asking.
What do you do?

I throw him through a wall. After he picks himself up(and he will, after all he is capable enough to be adventuring with me), I make him buy the next round.

17: Your magic/warrior/monk academy/monastery/place of learning has heard of your exploits and requested you return there for a year to teach.
What do you do?

I say yes. Having my prowess officially recognized would please me greatly.

18: You've been framed for a murder you had reason, opportunity and ability to commit. But you didn't do it.
What did you do?

Scenario one, I have already been convicted:
I flip out and kill people.(Like a ninja) Assuming precautions were taken to properly secure a spellcaster of my caliber, I would rely on my martial prowess(which is considerable) to get me out of there. If not, I would simply teleport out and plot revenge.
Scenario two, I have been accused but not convicted(yet):
I would take it to trial. Seeing as how I am no fool I would make sure of the fact that I win through means like Charm, Dominate, Geas and just plain old Intimidation.

19: Your God/dess has been destroyed, and you know of this fact.
What do you do?

After the initial shock has worn off, I simply start worshiping a god with ideals that closely match those of the god just destroyed.

20: You have the potential for wealth beyond measure at your fingertips. the catch is you have to kill the rest of your party in their sleep.
What do you do?

I mercilessly slaughter my companions. If possible, I would then recruit someone capable of casting Modify memory and Resurrection and raise the ones I feel close to/are of use to me.

21:Your skill at fencing/magic has become legend. Then someone challenges you to a duel to the death.
What do you do?

I show him just what Richard Shemov is made of. This would most likely consist of me toying with him for hours before finishing him off. Either that or taking him out with just one powerful stroke/spell to really solidify my legend.

22: Years ago, your King allowed your hometown to be overrun by an invading horde of orcs, because he needed soldiers to secure his family's trade routes, leading to the serial rape and murder of your mother, which you were forced to watch from a hiding spot. Now, you have learned of an attempt on his life.
What do you do?

I sit back and enjoy the show.

23: An orcish horde has gathered under the leader of one powerful chieftain, and your party has been captured and taken before him. He expresses a desire to have your party take her to the King of your nation, with whom he wishes to negotiate safe passage through his lands for the purposes of leaving this continent by sea to wage war on an orc kingdom across said sea. Orcs have no history of making peaceful contacts with other races.
What do you do?

I indulge him?

24. You're tired and weary, on the last leg of a long trip to get to a city. The food ran out about two days ago, and you're hungry. Then you come across a farmer on the road, shaking his head and working to try an put his crop of hay back on his cart, which it fell off of.
What do you do?

This wouldn't happen to me. I can teleport you know.

25. When you go to hunt down an adult red dragon that attacked a town, for reasons unknown, she flees her horde room. When you corner her, she's standing protectively over a clutch of quivering eggs, about to hatch any second. She and you both know that your group is outfitted with magic that will make her breath ineffective, the and you're well-armed to defeat her, especially in this room that's too small for flight.
What do you do?

I kill her. I then either sell the eggs or get someone to train them for my mercenary company. Red Dragon aerial support FTW.

26. Along the road, you encounter a kobold that looks injured - he's unconscious, bleeding slowly from an arrow wound.
What do you do?

I pull out the arrow and administer a healing potion. When he wakes up, I make sure he understands the fact that he owes me, big time.

27. When you divide the treasure, you correctly identify what everyone else thinks are silver coins as platinum.
What do you do?

I claim them as part of my share of the treasure, counting them as silver pieces.

28. When you divide the treasure, you correctly identify what everyone else thinks are platinum coins as silver.
What do you do?

I offer to take my share in some other form of valuables, such as gems or magical items.

29. Inside a dungeon, you come across what appears to be an adolescent Erinyes devil, chained to a dungeon wall and apparently having been used as a sex toy. She glares at you with hatred as you enter.
What do you do?

Seeing as how the Baatezu are extremely lawful beings, I would negotiate the terms for her release and then let her go. I would also make sure to get her truename, in case she didn't follow through with her end of the bargain.

30. When you're in a position to do off a demon king who's been responsible for countless death and suffering, he swears he'll make you all princes and princesses, Lords and Ladies among mere mortals, with an immortal lifespan and wealthy beyond the dreams of kings, if you spare his life.
What do you do?

I off him. If his power was such that he could grant us all of that, we would not have stood a chance against him

31.A king who owes you a favor for recovering his lineage's crown asks you another small favor. His princess daughter becomes hostile whenever anyone mentions her betrothal to a prince. After a few minutes of talking to her as simply a friend, it's obvious to you (though not to her) that she is deeply Shojo-ai. (Lesbian.)
What do you do?

Hmm, not exactly my area of expertise. I suppose I would inform the king of the fact that his daughter is lesbian.

Personality: Hmm, a few bullet points ought to suffice:
-Richard is a bully, pure and simple. He uses his great size, strength and arcane prowess to force other people to do his will.
-Richard is quite paranoid and bears little trust towards anyone, even his closest friends. For example, he will at all times have a contingency spell active that whisks him away if attacked by the party member he fears most.
-Richard is brutal. No other word for it really, if you mess with him, you die a horrible messy death. If he can get away with it, right away. If not, he will bide his time.
-In contrast with most Wizards, Richard does not like reading books or educating himself about some obscure system of laws on a tiny island. He is very intelligent though and has no problems with learning. He just doesn't like it. As a result, his approach to magic is a lot more intuitive than most Wizards and in some ways, better.

Jæja, nú er hugmyndin að posta öllum metagame concepts sem þið getið séð út frá þessu. Semsagt, feats, PRC, skills alignment og aðrir svoleiðis hlutir.
www.brotherhoodofiron.com